Menu bar greyed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
@Geminiboy

Click on the three vertical dots followed by the square brackets [ ] to restore functionality to the menu bar!

IMG_7157.jpeg
 

coolhead

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
52,407
Reaction score
13,590
@Geminiboy

Click on the three vertical dots followed by the square brackets [ ] to restore functionality to the menu bar!

View attachment 53736
Your above image like trolling me. I kept trying to click on the 3 dots and it pop out. I thought it is some new html function you've implemented where I can click, let it pop out and I type.
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Any trolling is unintentional. This thread was meant to provide assistance to the tagged user who had requested for help as we do not have direct image uploading over PM.
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Will be locking this thread as I was informed that the user has restored posting functionality. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top