
It's seems like the cheapest I found is best buy sell $76.
Anyone knows anywhere can find even more cheap?
Anyone bought the micro SD card, pls share the capacity, brand, location n price.
If get plus version, 32gb only 30 dollars! Haha
bro, mind to share where you get 30$ for 32 gb?
I'm not sure if it's original, but here you go.
32GB SAMSUNG Mirco SD Cards | Singapore Daily Deals | Group Buying | Discount Coupons - JuzToday.com
I got my 32gb plus at CEE show 32.90
Not the cheapest but just for the convenience.
Sandisk Ultra SDXC 64 GB from Best Bargain, bought two weeks ago for SGD 58. Same price with Bizgram. Ground floor Sim lim at the big open area, was selling for SGD 108..
dun really dare to try SanDisk or other brand cards on my note 3 after frying 2 cards on my note 2 lolSandisk Ultra SDXC 64 GB from Best Bargain, bought two weeks ago for SGD 58. Same price with Bizgram. Ground floor Sim lim at the big open area, was selling for SGD 108..