Teo Ming Ern
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 12,329
- Reaction score
- 293
Woooooo...thanks bruh
Posted from PCWX using SM-T720
Did it help?
Woooooo...thanks bruh
Posted from PCWX using SM-T720
I had Acer, Asus and Dell previously. First time got a Microsoft.
Yes, customer "service" based in Australia.
The purpose of which, is to create awareness of this lousy brand. Microsoft community also has numerous issues on Microsoft's QC.
I do not wish to elaborate more. For those who wish to support Microsoft, your choice. I'm not entering into any argument here
Did it help?
Did it help?
Not sure if his response was sarcastic or serious![]()
Retailer ask me go back Microsoft
Microsoft doesn't offer refund
Ok lah. Appreciate all the help here. Thanks bruh
Posted from PCWX using SM-N975F
Yellowish tint usually is related to calibration and can be corrected with ICC profiles.
Those that cannot be corrected are those that have inherently warmer tones. You can mitigate by calibration as well but results may not be very good.
anyway good that my suggestion helped you in 1 way or another.
thx.