Hi everyone,
Looking to fly to LAX/NYC. What is the best option to do so if I’m looking to fly in June and in business class? SIA direct redemption seems to be impossible especially for these routes.
Any mileage redemption ‘trick’ out there such as the SQ $100 stopover or anything that might be worthwhile checking out?
Just to add that I have my points in Citi which I can convert to the various FF programs.
Thanks!
Looking to fly to LAX/NYC. What is the best option to do so if I’m looking to fly in June and in business class? SIA direct redemption seems to be impossible especially for these routes.
Any mileage redemption ‘trick’ out there such as the SQ $100 stopover or anything that might be worthwhile checking out?
Just to add that I have my points in Citi which I can convert to the various FF programs.
Thanks!
