Milo's TA discussion and sharing thread

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
86,036
Reaction score
20
AusGroup wins $26m Gorgon pipe spools contract

AusGroup subsidiary AGC Industries Pty Ltd, the Australian based construction and fabrication company, announced it has won additional fabrication work to the value of A$20 million ($25.9 million) on the Chevron-operated Gorgon Project, taking the total contract value to more than A$70 million.
 

Carnesir

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2005
Messages
6,584
Reaction score
699
Tml Keppel corporation announce results. Let's see if can break the resistance
 

leozzz

Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
AusGroup wins $26m Gorgon pipe spools contract

AusGroup subsidiary AGC Industries Pty Ltd, the Australian based construction and fabrication company, announced it has won additional fabrication work to the value of A$20 million ($25.9 million) on the Chevron-operated Gorgon Project, taking the total contract value to more than A$70 million.

time to hoot ausgroup??
 

SpeedingBullet

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
38,828
Reaction score
1,648
Sarpork ur thread... I rarely post charts since any idiot can draw what I draw.. but here's one for the thread:

STE.png


Simple chart, needs no explanation :o
 

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,344
Reaction score
31,195
If u have time can help do a ta for marco polo. Thanks alot.

zH5RoY8.png


In all honesty, I don't have much of an opinion here but the chart remains bull with the price above all my MAs.... watch the 39.5-40c support.

lbmVMsA.png


Once again, watch the 200wma 39.5c support... but I don't like those long upper tail candles...

Trade carefully
 

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,344
Reaction score
31,195
Tml Keppel corporation announce results. Let's see if can break the resistance
keppel bounced off 14ema... but still a black candle...
I don't like yesterday's candle which opened high and closed down... especially after monday's doji..
 

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,344
Reaction score
31,195
how u all see cordlife?

pQvNaJT.png


I think the move is over.... Elliot Wave looks complete...

If you remembered I entered this counter earlier... I was looking for this formation also.. just that I thought it broke down thus I sold at 55.5c.

You can try holding n see if 60c support holds...
 

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
86,036
Reaction score
20
pQvNaJT.png


I think the move is over.... Elliot Wave looks complete...

If you remembered I entered this counter earlier... I was looking for this formation also.. just that I thought it broke down thus I sold at 55.5c.

You can try holding n see if 60c support holds...

Watch the 60c support, else probably going 57c without touching the top channel and probably is entering another trend
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top