Mindef group term life insurance

lasnoblur

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
5,465
Reaction score
798
can anyone advise if group term life accident coverage is similar to personal accident plan (non group)?

FAQ for personal accident plan (non group)

Am I covered when I am outside of Singapore?
Yes, the policy covers you while you are outside of Singapore, for no more than 182 days in any year.

Am I covered for accidental injuries due to sports?
You are covered for all sports and leisure activities if you take part in them on a recreational basis. However, the policy does not cover specific listed dangerous sports and leisure activities.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,289
Reaction score
5,867
can anyone advise if group term life accident coverage is similar to personal accident plan (non group)?

FAQ for personal accident plan (non group)

Am I covered when I am outside of Singapore?
Yes, the policy covers you while you are outside of Singapore, for no more than 182 days in any year.

Am I covered for accidental injuries due to sports?
You are covered for all sports and leisure activities if you take part in them on a recreational basis. However, the policy does not cover specific listed dangerous sports and leisure activities.
Your own personal accident plan? Depending on which plan and the T&Cs?
 

BBCWatcher

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
24,609
Reaction score
5,597
In my opinion any Personal Accident insurance policy is among the lowest priority insurance policies to buy. But if you’ve taken care of all insurance needs first and still have a few dollars you want to spend on insurance, OK, fair enough. The premiums are low compared to other PA policies, and that counts for a lot.
 

lasnoblur

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
5,465
Reaction score
798
Yup. Just comparison between mindef group version and non group version.

Particularly sports injuries and coverage for overseas.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top