Hey guys, I'm very new to PC building. Looking to build a mini ITX rig with the below budget and requirements.
Requirements:
Casing: Due to space constraint, I'm leaning towards a ThermalTake Core v1 Mini-ITX as it fits nicely into one of the cubicle in my shelves. But I'm open to other cases as well if there's a better one.
Budget: Between $1200 to $1400
So I randomly chose these from the online pricelist, not sure if it's an overkill:
Advice is appreciated! Thanks!
Requirements:
- General purpose usage, photo edits, HD movies, semi-gaming (medium settings are fine, not a hardcore gamer)
- Monitor (23") and speakers needed, no need mouse/keyboard
- Onboard wifi
- Hopefully able to last me for another 4-5 years
Casing: Due to space constraint, I'm leaning towards a ThermalTake Core v1 Mini-ITX as it fits nicely into one of the cubicle in my shelves. But I'm open to other cases as well if there's a better one.
Budget: Between $1200 to $1400
So I randomly chose these from the online pricelist, not sure if it's an overkill:
- ThermalTake Core v1 Mini-ITX $79
- ThermalTake Litepower 550w Black Edition $69
- Samsung S24F350F Monitor 23.5" $169
- Creative SBS A350 2.1 Speaker $49
- Corsair Vengeance 2400Mhz 8Gb $79
- Samung EVO 850 SSD 250GB $129
- WD Black 750GB 2.5" Internal Sata $79
- ASUS H81I-Plus + i5 4460 $368
- ASUS GTX950 Strix Gaming 2GB OC DDR5 $305
Advice is appreciated! Thanks!
Last edited:
