Missing "Watch List" console in User CP

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
72,659
Reaction score
3,456
My previous query. On the bookmark, now called watch - where to even find the damned button? I'm on Android phone mode.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,162
Reaction score
3,132
I click on 'like'.
The bloody forum refresh to a page asking me whether I want to confirm to remove my reaction.

Knn. Limpeh haven't even put any reaction, how to remove?

End up waste moi time trying to like a post but end up the fugging thing never worked.

Please hold; it's been reported by many users as well -- this is only a problem on mobile view for now. It's working fine on the desktop.

My previous query. On the bookmark, now called watch - where to even find the damned button? I'm on Android phone mode.

Are these options visible for you? It's right below the title and before the posts start. The same place where you would find the page navigation. Here's more referencing from a helpful set of tips and tricks our moderator has put together:-
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/some-tips-to-navigate-boards-pcw.6489501/#post-133254231
0WpfMn3.png
 

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
72,659
Reaction score
3,456
Please hold; it's been reported by many users as well -- this is only a problem on mobile view for now. It's working fine on the desktop.



Are these options visible for you? It's right below the title and before the posts start. The same place where you would find the page navigation. Here's more referencing from a helpful set of tips and tricks our moderator has put together:-
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/some-tips-to-navigate-boards-pcw.6489501/#post-133254231
0WpfMn3.png
Not available.
There is no console for the "watch" threads.

Meaning i cannot find them.

Only when I go into the specific thread then I see the options whether I want to watch the thread or not.


By the way, the 'watch' thread thing sound so crap. Bookmark is better.
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,162
Reaction score
3,132
Oh, you're looking for the console.
The option is in your User CP -- just click on your account name/avatar on the top.
1617040122154.png

Can't help about the names... the new forum software is uses its own conventions. Not as simple as a Ctrl-F to rename them.

Not available.
There is no console for the "watch" threads.

Meaning i cannot find them.

Only when I go into the specific thread then I see the options whether I want to watch the thread or not.


By the way, the 'watch' thread thing sound so crap. Bookmark is better.
 

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
72,659
Reaction score
3,456
Oh, you're looking for the console.
The option is in your User CP -- just click on your account name/avatar on the top.
View attachment 28696

Can't help about the names... the new forum software is uses its own conventions. Not as simple as a Ctrl-F to rename them.
Console not found in mobile version.
No button to list my watch threads.

Why u guys want to switch to this lousy software? Which idiot picked it?
 

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
72,659
Reaction score
3,456
Ah, I think I know why... the top forum options and user CP bar is probably separated by a mobile ad from the rest of the forums. See here for my screenshot. I'm also using Chrome on Android mobile:-

View attachment 28698


Hi Vijay, told u don't haf liao.

My drop down in account using same button as u pointed out don't have the watch threads & news feed.

Dunno what u smoking.
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,547
Reaction score
5,284
Hi Vijay, told u don't haf liao.

My drop down in account using same button as u pointed out don't have the watch threads & news feed.

Dunno what u smoking.

1. You got use any apps before this?

2. You want to screenshot show us?

O
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,162
Reaction score
3,132
Hi Vijay, told u don't haf liao.

My drop down in account using same button as u pointed out don't have the watch threads & news feed.

Dunno what u smoking.

Would be great to show a screenshot to validate what you see on your user CP -- just in case there are other things missing. We're not sure if it's only your account or for a whole user group.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top