Mod abuse power

PlsBanHim

Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2018
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
I read quite a few post below.
Some shouldn’t even be Infracted but mod still give ntuc points.

I felt that mod is abusing the power.
Anyhow give points xb
 

Milo T-REX

Suspended
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Understand that you're stating your view on the topic. But do note that it's a sensitive topic and we have to be more stringent on this.

I've reverted your infraction and given a warning instead. :zotto:

Hi Mod,

Sorry if it is a bit unnecessary to bring you into this. And sorry for the tone below but rest assured it's not direct at you. :)

However, I also honestly feel there is a bit of an abuse of power of a mod (not saying it was you who issued me infraction this time).

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-many-muslims-support-sharia-law-5866656.html

This thread above got anything wrong meh?

I am just sharing an answer for a question "How many Muslims support Sharia Law on knowledge portal website Quora.

What's so wrong with that?

Quora is where people exchange ideas and engage in discourse in a civil, polite manner no?

Now, Quora stuff also cannot share and post on HWZ is it?

If don't mind, here is the link to a thread I started on feedback section: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ot-allowed-post-things-quora-com-5866681.html

And to quote myself below in the thread "first offence and bla bla" which I also started in feedback section:



As can see above, I shown remorse for my mistakes or anything like that.

But after I think hard a bit, I really do not see what I do anything wrong for second time leh... :(

I know first case and possibility of downgrading it to just a warning will be raised on Monday, as mentioned by another mod cranthir.

However, can I request second case which is the aforementioned infraction to also be raised to an admin?

Sorry again if my tone is a bit angry :( and thank you in advance! :)
 
2

2bladeftw

Guest
Understand that you're stating your view on the topic. But do note that it's a sensitive topic and we have to be more stringent on this.

I've reverted your infraction and given a warning instead. :zotto:

Hi admin,

Thank you. Yes, I will avoid such sensitive and controversial topics in the future.

What about my other infraction for the first offence? The mod, cranthir, said he could consider raising to admin and making it a warning also instead first today :)

I've pm-ed you the link to the thread I created in this feedback forum, in order not to be punished for digging threads and being nuisance :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top