coolnhappy
Banned
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2015
- Messages
- 7,448
- Reaction score
- 6
U see those ppl stirring sh*t everyday and u dun do anything, and I get this??!!! Some mod must be part of their gang!

U see those ppl stirring sh*t everyday and u dun do anything, and I get this??!!! Some mod must be part of their gang!
![]()



TS, u know there are some retards who post seriously stupid things online and they really went full retard making me so tempted to just state 1 correct fact. Then I think of it, this online persona I am trying to correct is so hell bent on his opinion what makes him think I can correct him? So what if others are misled by his comments (It just means they are stupid). So he could argue back and forth with me even stooping down to personal attacks and I'll just let it be. At the end of it all, what does it count for?
Unless I can make 1 post to land a killer blow that no opinions or facts can counter it, I will forget it. And after making that 1 killer blow post, I will generally stop it there.