Model planes/ aircraft?

bacon

Senior Member
Joined
May 20, 2003
Messages
695
Reaction score
122
Can someone point me to a place to get model aircraft? I'm not looking for those self-assembly, rather those scale models. Oh and what kind of price am I looking at? Thanks.
 

awbrab

Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2006
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
Can someone point me to a place to get model aircraft? I'm not looking for those self-assembly, rather those scale models. Oh and what kind of price am I looking at? Thanks.

Most hobby shop do sell diecast plane but they are not cheap and very limited...Sorry I cant give you any shop name or location cos I also forgot.

I did some searching a few years back. There are also cheaper one like Maisto, but they are not really to scale and quite small and not detailed.

Planes diecast is quite difficult to get, but if budget is not a problem for you, u can pay pple to build the planes u wan wis the ammo u wan from the hobby kits. It is better actually cos even u can find the diecast planes, they do not have all model. Common ones are like F14, F15, F16, F18 and some MIGs.
 

Antz621

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
1,509
Reaction score
2
Can someone point me to a place to get model aircraft? I'm not looking for those self-assembly, rather those scale models. Oh and what kind of price am I looking at? Thanks.

  1. Toykar at Forum (Orcard/Tanglin Area).
  2. Nikko @ Far East Shopping Centre (Next to Hilton Hotel) or Nikko @ Millenia Walk (<-Not sure still surviving or not)
Price for a 1:48 scale diecast easily between Sing 120-180. I got one of this at home made by Franklin Mint:

http://www.flyingmule.com/products/FM-B11B808
 

omzig1

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi, for air plane model, pls check out theairplaneguy(dot)org. This guy specialise in air plane model and conduct talks and workshop at schools and the yearly air show. Its a great way to start learning about the air plane model, the science behind it and how it works.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top