Mods/Admins | Please clarify, how old/recent threads/post are deleted/missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
40,476
Reaction score
6,016
Hi Mods/Admins,

The forum does look nice and refreshing.
However I have noticed there are threads/post are either deleted/missing during the server migration.
I have noticed past few days threads/post are missing so can you clarify how old the threads/post
will not show/missing?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
Hi Mods/Admins,

The forum does look nice and refreshing.
However I have noticed there are threads/post are either deleted/missing during the server migration.
I have noticed past few days threads/post are missing so can you clarify how old the threads/post
will not show/missing?
They already said those posted since wed will not be carried forward.
 

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
82,858
Reaction score
21,319
Last time when click on user cp, you can find my posts, any quotes of my posts, any threads I started.
what is the equivalent feature now?
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
hi @techidiot

posts from 25 to 29th were not brought over.
This has been explained over the announcements
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top