Mods Delete my Thread and Gave me 3points!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearnfc

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
14,093
Reaction score
3,729
Since when my thread is trolling?? I am voicing out my unhappiness about the halal shelves and since when this is trolling? I even state the reason why I dislike it and why it did not apply to others (cannot eat beef or vegetarian).

Your post (I feel it is Racist for Hawker Center to have Halal and non-Halal tray shelves) has resulted in a warning worth 3 points. Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.
 

Sammiegirl00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
23,582
Reaction score
3,119
Since when my thread is trolling?? I am voicing out my unhappiness about the halal shelves and since when this is trolling? I even state the reason why I dislike it and why it did not apply to others (cannot eat beef or vegetarian).

Your post (I feel it is Racist for Hawker Center to have Halal and non-Halal tray shelves) has resulted in a warning worth 3 points. Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.
Gotta obey and play by their rules. It’s their site. *grins*
 

DalianLaoPlayKid

Master Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2017
Messages
3,915
Reaction score
887
TS u jin funny, imagine all put together, how Muslim buy food?

Is same logic as for Buddhist, if the stall never say vegetarian they dare to buy and eat?
 

buttbERry

Honorary Mentor
Joined
Nov 23, 2011
Messages
466,540
Reaction score
48,236
tray issue also can stir race/religion

ts deserve more than 3 pts
 

laopokcar_g

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
37,845
Reaction score
12,134
Same as let's say I don't take beef.

Can i call it racist there is no separate return tray for beef dishes?
 

KusitoriBuro

Banned
Joined
Nov 9, 2010
Messages
8,752
Reaction score
2,436
if u so worked up about such minor thing happened on the internet, i wonder how you kope with the shat real world throws at you
 

Clearnfc

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
14,093
Reaction score
3,729
Same as let's say I don't take beef.

Can i call it racist there is no separate return tray for beef dishes?

I already did ask this question in that thread. I mentioned why no shelves for those who cannot touch beef or those who are vegetarians.

For strict vegetarians, its very sensitive. Utensils/cooking pots etc... all cannot touch meat one.
 

cantona81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
15,641
Reaction score
2,171
Since when my thread is trolling?? I am voicing out my unhappiness about the halal shelves and since when this is trolling? I even state the reason why I dislike it and why it did not apply to others (cannot eat beef or vegetarian).
Your post (
I feel it is Racist for Hawker Center to have Halal and non-Halal tray shelves
) has resulted in a warning worth 3 points. Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

I disagree with your 1st point, but I do agree that vegetarian shld have their own returning point. like in saf cookhouse, they have a different return area for vegetarian crockery...
 

Clearnfc

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
14,093
Reaction score
3,729
I disagree with your 1st point, but I do agree that vegetarian shld have their own returning point. like in saf cookhouse, they have a different return area for vegetarian crockery...

Yes, this is cater for everyone's needs. If you want to do this, then you should do for all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top