MOE PGDE March 2017 application (Pri Eng and Math)

Faithintomorrow

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2017
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I applied on 20th March, got a call on 10th March and just did my interview today (19th April). I hope to start this thread so we can give each other support and update each other on the process.

I have about 2years of teaching experience outside and currently employed with a Math tuition centre. Does anyone know if this is considered a mid career switch? And I also have to serve notice at my current place, so I really hope to hear from them soon..
 

maturestudent

Master Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2013
Messages
4,203
Reaction score
1
How to apply on 20th March and travel back in time to receive a call on 10th March? please teach me leh.

Hi,

I applied on 20th March, got a call on 10th March and just did my interview today (19th April). I hope to start this thread so we can give each other support and update each other on the process.

I have about 2years of teaching experience outside and currently employed with a Math tuition centre. Does anyone know if this is considered a mid career switch? And I also have to serve notice at my current place, so I really hope to hear from them soon..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top