Mole removal !!

Airplane

Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Share wit us your facial mole removal experience ....
Which clinic is recommended or not?
How much $?
 

jeffkheng

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
0
Happened to be browsing, PM me if you're interested in a good place to get your mole removed!
 

jeffkheng

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
0
Call or sms Yuki at 9757 0330 for safe, painless and scar-free mole removal services.

She as 13 years of experience doing mole removal and cost less than skin center.

Her charges are $9++, but she gives a guarantee that if the mole recurs, she will remove them for free!
 

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2001
Messages
13,256
Reaction score
914
Call or sms Yuki at 9757 0330 for safe, painless and scar-free mole removal services.

She as 13 years of experience doing mole removal and cost less than skin center.

Her charges are $9++, but she gives a guarantee that if the mole recurs, she will remove them for free!

the moles charge are depending on size and how deep it is. Went once before..one of my moles already costs 50 plus..in the end just removed 2. will go back again when I have money haha
 

jacky tan

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I just went to the NSC a few days back, they charged $85 for consultation and wanted to charge another $200 for the 2 moles that I wanted to remove on my face. Furthermore, they do not guarantee scar-free results and also if they were to recur, I'll have to pay and have them removed again!

Upon hearing this, I decided not to go ahead with the procedure. Instead, I went to Yuki and got them removed for only $120. She also gave a guarantee that she will remove them for free should they recur.

Now I'm just waiting for the recovery results. Will post again in about a month's time.
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,606
Reaction score
20,090
I had 2 big moles on my face when I was young.

Initially went to Beauty Express and the moles become much smaller but they never went away. I couldn't remembered the price but initially the contract price was to guarantee my 2 moles removal but later after few treatments, they wanted to collect more $$$ from me as it's not really successful. I was pissed off and aborted the treatment.

Years later, I went to Pasar Malam ( can't recalled where ). A man saw my 2 moles and asked me to remove as they are not good. Price is cheap about 20 bucks for both and so I gave it a try. They used an acidic cream and a tooth stick and slowly layer by layer removed my mole over a period of times.

It was really successful and now nobody will ever noticed that my face infact had 2 big moles b4 that.
 

jacky tan

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi all, it's been about a month since I left a post regarding mole removal.

I'm very happy and glad that the recovery has been spectacular. There are no traces of any signs that I had moles on the areas that they were removed from.

For all who might be interested to get their unsightly moles removed, do seriously consider, Yuki's services.

Cheers!
 

KaidenTristan

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Does it really work? I just checked reviews and they are all postive. But I would prefer if someone here explain it to me.
 

jacky tan

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Does it really work? I just checked reviews and they are all postive. But I would prefer if someone here explain it to me.

Reviews are reviews, it's best if you yourself can give it a try, see if it works.

Maybe start with a small mole.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top