wwwsquallcom
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2004
- Messages
- 548
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi
I will be on a 1 month trip starting from 1 Dec.
First will be
Thailand - Cambodia - Thailand (don't ask me why I go back to Thailand as it is for work) - Laos - Vietnam.
Should I change some Riel and Kip in advance or just straight to USD since Vietnam also accept USD? Can I find Riel, Kip and Dong easily in money changer or atm near border / immigration?
I will be on a 1 month trip starting from 1 Dec.
First will be
Thailand - Cambodia - Thailand (don't ask me why I go back to Thailand as it is for work) - Laos - Vietnam.
Should I change some Riel and Kip in advance or just straight to USD since Vietnam also accept USD? Can I find Riel, Kip and Dong easily in money changer or atm near border / immigration?
