MS Policy Changed for Hardware RMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

and_who

Master Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
2,703
Reaction score
130
Doesn't talk like a Singaporean, but behaves like a Singaporean tho- sense of entitlement, that Microsoft owes him a damn living, of rmaing 3 different sets of hardware and expecting Microsoft to just do it and not be suspicious.

Ps, I'm a Singaporean but this really is the singapore way- expect everything done for them and kpkb and bang table the moment they don't get their way
 

and_who

Master Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
2,703
Reaction score
130
What are the odds that anyone buying three sets of Microsoft hardware will have all three sets defective? I think Chris Chee is just trying to scam free replacements from Microsoft
 

allhomme

Master Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
2,909
Reaction score
0
Doesn't talk like a Singaporean, but behaves like a Singaporean tho- sense of entitlement, that Microsoft owes him a damn living, of rmaing 3 different sets of hardware and expecting Microsoft to just do it and not be suspicious.

Ps, I'm a Singaporean but this really is the singapore way- expect everything done for them and kpkb and bang table the moment they don't get their way

Sometimes I find banging the table brings zero results.

I'll take my hammer and build myself a table.

Anyway... who in the right mind uses MS hardware? I mean most of us here are using Windows because of compatibility and familiarity. The only MS thing on my PC is the OS(Original wan hor). I didn't even try torrenting MSO because there is OpenOffice.
 

and_who

Master Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
2,703
Reaction score
130
I use their arc keyboard and wireless 6000 mouse- used for a few years no problems. Once had a Bluetooth mouse that was defective, and I like how they replaced it no questions asked.

Of course, I didn't abuse the system repeatedly like Chris Chee. If he does what he does and Microsoft tightens up on rma policy, it will affect everyone.

Such an inconsiderate prick- abuse their system and then come in here complain that they are being unfair.
 

DeenzX

Senior Member
Joined
May 29, 2010
Messages
935
Reaction score
0
yada yada, yada yada
Dude dude.. Chillax man.. Obviously, you are not a Singaporean & bargaining for RMAs in Singapore. Got a thick enough skin to RMA 3 times..

I can bet $20, put in envelope meet at MRT station if you win, that out of all 3 products - you did not RMA because of a faulty product. There is no way to know the truth unless you are honest, which blah.. I think not.

Your customer attitude will make anybody in the service industry disgusted, and will refuse to bother themselves with you anymore. You can't do anything to them because you are too small. You can't boycott them because you are one of a kind cheapskate.

So one advice - LLST (Lan Lan Suck Thumb)
Keep quiet.
Go ahead & Buy Logitech.
 

and_who

Master Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
2,703
Reaction score
130
Very well said, although I disagree, I think Chris Chee is a Singaporean, albeit one with a very poor command of the English language.

Damn thick skin to rma so many times and then complain. Try doing this with the logitech distributor and they will laugh at you. Why not just make a post begging for free hardware instead?
 

ginseng1

Master Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
3,048
Reaction score
0
My First RMA Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Set on 24 Jul 2007.
Second RMA Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 Set on 12 Oct 2010.
and, this is the last and Third RMA Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Desktop Set on 31 Mar 2014. I got RMA accepted and new replacement delivered to me promptly.

Prior, I did NOT hear any APOC End User Fulfillment Program and did NOT go to 438B Alexandra Road EXCEPT that they had accepted my Third RMA replacement and delivered the wrong item! Why this procedure or policy is so stupid?

The MS Support staff cannot show me any Microsoft website printed that there is such statement to return hardware to their "hardware returns shop" or any APOC End User Fulfillment Program. Is not there, then they are lying!

I wish to ask, "Did any one before me go to 438B Alexandra Road or have heard APOC End User Fulfillment Program?"



You very funny. So many problems with MS products and you still buy MS hardware. Obviously, you are bought over by the BNIB replacements. I believe there is more than it meets the eye.


I don't bother with replacement. Amazon is now my RMA centre. For DOA items of course.
 

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,791
Reaction score
1,425
3 or more RMAs for Microsoft mouse and keyboard is not surprising. These forums have people purchasing expensive "gaming mice" from other manufacturers. They wouldn't have the answers for you.

I lost the phone number and the thread has too much chest thumping.

What's the phone number to call? Have to RMA a wireless mouse.
 

Yureak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
18,905
Reaction score
33
Chris what the **** is your problem? Just go down to let them assess is so hard? Fyi they have the right to change their TOC anytime they want. Dont like then dont buy dont kpkb so much.

And you are clearly very stupid as a person who the **** will email hr dept for such issues
 

chee Chris

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Dude dude.. Chillax man.. Obviously, you are not a Singaporean & bargaining for RMAs in Singapore. Got a thick enough skin to RMA 3 times..

I can bet $20, put in envelope meet at MRT station if you win, that out of all 3 products - you did not RMA because of a faulty product. There is no way to know the truth unless you are honest, which blah.. I think not.

Your customer attitude will make anybody in the service industry disgusted, and will refuse to bother themselves with you anymore. You can't do anything to them because you are too small. You can't boycott them because you are one of a kind cheapskate.

So one advice - LLST (Lan Lan Suck Thumb)
Keep quiet.
Go ahead & Buy Logitech.

Your $20 is cheaper than a bull-log chart-wheel! Who are your witnesses and judge. I bet you high stake $100,000 to cow your arrogance that I am not a Singaporean. I win and you'll lose.

If there's hardware warranty, that’s customer’s choice of satisfaction. Therefore, it is not cheapskate. That's why we have CASE and lemon law in Singapore? So you call me a cheapskate because I RMA whereas MS Support did not say.

MS Support had genuine accepted that the mouse was spoil with RMA approved. But the delivery was with the wrong mouse. The correct Sculpt Comfort Desktop Set was not delivered and it is different from the wrong delivered Sculpt Comfort mouse standalone (Bluetooth)?

Because of MS Support wrong delivery with the wrong mouse, MS do not want to bear any further delivery cost to take back the wrong mouse and to deliver to me the Sculpt Comfort Desktop Set. So they want you and me to bear your own cost by making wild allegation with their "APOC End User Fulfillment Program" and to go personally down to 438B Alexandra Road.

I hope not to repeat the same answers many times. Maybe you did not read and to understand all my statements.
 

chee Chris

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
You all talking like PEBKAC! I know the story behind it before you all.

Please don't look at my date of joining with this forum because it is wrong.

I think I will never get any answer here because some of you do not wish to understand; to evade giving me answers; for some other "hatred" reason or purpose; making direct personal-attack, etc...;... had showed bad conduct and behavior towards me. There are many "clones" here to confuse me and that I am aware!

I hope the Administer will have to look into these matters seriously.
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
This thread is really going haywire.

TS. It does not mean that a coy has all the while do something good for their customer means it will be all time the same.

I know and i understand how you felt when they have changed their RMA policy. Rules are rules, and they have the right to tell their customers to send in for inspections. Whether there is a policy or not, every service centre is the same. Just send in the defective product to verify that the product is faulty, then let them do their job properly.

I have to say that SG is not a very big country. You can literally travel from joo koon to pasir ris in an hour by train. I dont see why is there a big fuss on the need for you to go down to the service centre.
 

allhomme

Master Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
2,909
Reaction score
0
MS Support had genuine accepted that the mouse was spoil with RMA approved. But the delivery was with the wrong mouse. The correct Sculpt Comfort Desktop Set was not delivered and it is different from the wrong delivered Sculpt Comfort mouse standalone (Bluetooth)?

They delivered wrongly and you accepted?? Now you want to re-RMA?

Why didn't you reject the item outright?
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
If there's hardware warranty, that’s customer’s choice of satisfaction. Therefore, it is not cheapskate. That's why we have CASE and lemon law in Singapore? So you call me a cheapskate because I RMA whereas MS Support did not say.

MS Support had genuine accepted that the mouse was spoil with RMA approved. But the delivery was with the wrong mouse. The correct Sculpt Comfort Desktop Set was not delivered and it is different from the wrong delivered Sculpt Comfort mouse standalone (Bluetooth)?

Because of MS Support wrong delivery with the wrong mouse, MS do not want to bear any further delivery cost to take back the wrong mouse and to deliver to me the Sculpt Comfort Desktop Set. So they want you and me to bear your own cost by making wild allegation with their "APOC End User Fulfillment Program" and to go personally down to 438B Alexandra Road.

I hope not to repeat the same answers many times. Maybe you did not read and to understand all my statements.

Cancer engrish trying to speak like business english but end up worse than auntie engrish :s16:

Want buy peripheral, buy Logitech lah. Cheap & good. Honestly, I wouldn't hope too much for onsite warranty services in SG, unless that company's name is Intel.
 

ginseng1

Master Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
3,048
Reaction score
0
End of the day, Chill.


Forget about ethics, forget about one's rights, forget about pride.


It's not worth your time over an item that cost less than SGD100.


Move on and write it off. I've switched over to Logitech. Amazon price is so attractive that you no longer want to buy in Singapore anymore.
 

allhomme

Master Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
2,909
Reaction score
0
I waiting for him to go CASE......

See Lemon Law got protect consumer error anot.
 

wtfh4x

Master Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
210
Your $20 is cheaper than a bull-log chart-wheel! Who are your witnesses and judge. I bet you high stake $100,000 to cow your arrogance that I am not a Singaporean. I win and you'll lose.

WTF is a bull-log chart-wheel?:s22: MS already damn good bother to courier BNIB replacements down to you thrice. For everyone else SOP is go down and RMA. Just buy another one if going down to get a BNIB replacement is such a big deal.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,287
Reaction score
420
He confirm is the gian png gian sai kind of person, got freebies just abuse it and take more... Im betting he is trying to make it a lifetime warranty. Keep claiming for RMA, and mayb sell off?
 

bwaysaihump

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Messages
830
Reaction score
16
He buy from KL. BolehLand citizen lor. Wat else.

Work in sg. Want to rma sg. But serial is distri to msia. So rma Malaysia. It's like I buy stuff fr amazon but insist on rma sg.

Microsoft has one of the best warranties on the planet. I have RMA 4x from them. Everytime they send a brand new product after verification of serial. Of course my stuff is bought in sg and I warranty in sg.

I find microsoft warranty fantastic. Unfortunately not all agree. Just like while some people feel a Bentley is a great car to sit in---perhaps a Proton feels better to others?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top