MSI B550 Gaming Edge Wifi

tootyful

Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
400
Reaction score
0
After the circuit breaker was lifted, I immediately set off to purchase my new Ryzen 5 3600 desktop rig.

One of the key considerations for selecting the motherboard for my rig was to utilise the latest B550 chipset, along with in-built wifi-6, 4x DDR4 ram slots, with good VRM performance. With this in mind, I made a conscious decision to purchase the B550 Gaming Edge Wifi. This motherboard has mystic light and allows me to configure the ARGB strips, fans and rams on my board with a myriad of lighting options.

So far, the motherboard has performed flawlessly and I would really recommend that you guys check out this motherboard.
 

thegame

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
After the circuit breaker was lifted, I immediately set off to purchase my new Ryzen 5 3600 desktop rig.

One of the key considerations for selecting the motherboard for my rig was to utilise the latest B550 chipset, along with in-built wifi-6, 4x DDR4 ram slots, with good VRM performance. With this in mind, I made a conscious decision to purchase the B550 Gaming Edge Wifi. This motherboard has mystic light and allows me to configure the ARGB strips, fans and rams on my board with a myriad of lighting options.

So far, the motherboard has performed flawlessly and I would really recommend that you guys check out this motherboard.

How about the temps? Both cpu and gpu at load
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top