msi ge60 2pe apache pro

hataya

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
What upgrade avaliable for the above laptop? If I wasto add another 8gb ram 1600mzh must I change bios?
 

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
7,996
Reaction score
0
What upgrade avaliable for the above laptop? If I wasto add another 8gb ram 1600mzh must I change bios?

You can upgrade the SSD through mSATA port or RAM to maximum of 16GB. :)
 

liew90

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
You can upgrade to Super Raid =:p

Good for certain applications also gaming when loading map
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top