MSI GS65 on installment plan

yongping79

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
101
2852 instalment. (4 months of $713)
2699 for one off payment (<- is this the price now?)

What you guy think ? Should I get it ?

RTX1060
Intel I7 8th gen
16gb ram
512 pcie ssd
Gtx 1060 6gb
15.6inch 144hz gaming screen ips panel
 
Last edited:

killachicken

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2001
Messages
5,300
Reaction score
20
Gs66 at 1599usd online. Latest model

I’d go for that instead of this ridiculous pricing
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,727
Reaction score
1,553
8th gen and at this pricing is insanely expensive. With or without one off payment.

The specs isnt great to begin with.

You are better off with an aftershock laptop.
 

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,670
Reaction score
2,123
I agree, value is very poor. I hope you have not purchased it. For the price you are paying, you can easily get one that runs with a newer Intel chip, and significantly faster graphic card. GTX 1060 mobile graphic is something that was introduced at least 3 to 4 years ago and significantly slower than the successor, RTX 2060.

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/geforce-gtx-1060-mobile.c2868
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top