MSI X99 board

ondooy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
11,026
Reaction score
1,227
45nlwGI.png


UufUtoc.jpg


10557690_847329305285749_7150887677354836041_o.jpg


bonus, gigabyte version....
X99-Gaming_G1_WIFI_00.jpg
 
Last edited:

iAmBored

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2012
Messages
755
Reaction score
0
I hope they don't chu stunt and give us a regular RVE then wait a few months give a black edition.
tumblr_mag9xcSVNO1rw2f0c.gif
 

iAmBored

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2012
Messages
755
Reaction score
0
Haha I also can. I have rampage vii IMPACT.

Side note, MSI X99 thread became Asus rampage discussion.

Edit: Official release is on the 29th Aug, so when will it hit SG stores?
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top