Multiple warnings and infarctions means how many?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmkedmw

Banned
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
34,297
Reaction score
24,501
I unreservedly accept that the post is moved to the current affairs.

However, I am puzzled that the accompanying msg stated multiple warnings and infarctions.

Mod, Pls be kind enough to help my failing memory.

 

tmkedmw

Banned
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
34,297
Reaction score
24,501
@Dragon

Thanks for the link to see my history.

I am trying to understand what makes a mod issue a FINAL Warning.

I look through my history regarding geopolitical infractions.

1. Apr 2025
3 points given without any prior warning or final warning.

2. Oct 2025
6 points given.

Geopolitical warning started in Mar 2024 as per cranthir's sticky post ?

So, in about 2 years, I had 2 infractions.

Imho, 1 infarction per year wouldn't be described as "final warning : despite prior multiple warnings and infarctions...
The exact verbage is in screenshot of my previous post.

Could it be the moderating yardstick vary amongst the mods?

If so, then I would suggest standardising the condition to trigger FINAL warning message as forum SW can easily parse the members warning history, and if it crosses the threshold of whatever deemed inappropriate, the final warning is flashed.

Ps
My profile:
In 13 years,
I had a grand total of 9 points and 5 warnings
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top