Mum argued microfiber cloth for dusting sucks

produde1999

Master Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
2,896
Reaction score
16
So I've read online, many reviews saying microfiber cloths are like so much better than normal cloths.

So I bought one $5.50 3M green microfiber cloth and 6pcs cloths here

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/191109094928?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

However, to my surprise, my mum actually dislike microfiber and return back to using normal cloths. What do you guys think? Should I persuade my mum using microfiber? N Do you guys think I should use microfiber to clean my desk stuffs?

I actually don't know much about cleaning n so now my situation is like should i believe the internet or follow my mum's way :s22:
 
Last edited:

dark_aLLeY

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2008
Messages
48,030
Reaction score
143
I use microfiber to swipe smudges off glasses.

for dust, wet cotton cloth (non-lint) works the best. Same for polishing shoes.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top