Murdoch University any good ?

diamond96

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
991
Reaction score
0
as per title , planning for future and if were to get into Kaplan the degree will be partner with Murdoch University.

Is it ok for this cert if were to find a job locally ?
Or should I die die push myself into SIM and get a RMIT cert ?
 

Kvicez

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am a Murdoch University student and have no problems landing a job. Including me, there are 3 Murdoch graduates in my small firm. However, do take note that I'm studying Communications, not Commerce.

In my opinion, while RMIT may be more well-known, there is little difference compared to Murdoch University while applying for jobs locally. Both are Australian universities and offered by well-known private institutions.

At the end of the day, the cert only lands you the interview. Whether you're able to secure the job and advance your career depends on your knowledge application and character.

Do take note that Murdoch University courses are also offered by SMF Institute of Higher Learning.

Why do you say "die die push myself into SIM and get a RMIT cert"? Are you very adverse to SIM?
 

diamond96

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
991
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am a Murdoch University student and have no problems landing a job. Including me, there are 3 Murdoch graduates in my small firm. However, do take note that I'm studying Communications, not Commerce.

In my opinion, while RMIT may be more well-known, there is little difference compared to Murdoch University while applying for jobs locally. Both are Australian universities and offered by well-known private institutions.

At the end of the day, the cert only lands you the interview. Whether you're able to secure the job and advance your career depends on your knowledge application and character.

Do take note that Murdoch University courses are also offered by SMF Institute of Higher Learning.

Why do you say "die die push myself into SIM and get a RMIT cert"? Are you very adverse to SIM?

Wanted to get into SIM but the I got to pass the upcoming placement test and when I pass still need to maintain a certain GPA for NS deferment.
If I don't the person say need to restart :s22:
*Touchwood* if really happens and Murdoch uni isn't that good I would have to go back SIM and continue my studies there.

But seems like its a good Uni , so guess will proceed with it.

Don't mind me asking the 3 grads all are from Communications ? Anyone from Commerce ?:o:o
 

triple Js 858689

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
promotional scheme for the 'Friend-Referral-Friend'

I heard that SMF Institute is having promotion scheme for 'Friend-Referral' fee.. my friend applied for Bachelor of Commerce double major in Accounting and Finance, but she forgot to put my name as her referrer, so i dont have referral fee.. :eek: anyone interested in the course offered there?
 

Kvicez

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Wanted to get into SIM but the I got to pass the upcoming placement test and when I pass still need to maintain a certain GPA for NS deferment.
If I don't the person say need to restart :s22:
*Touchwood* if really happens and Murdoch uni isn't that good I would have to go back SIM and continue my studies there.

But seems like its a good Uni , so guess will proceed with it.

Don't mind me asking the 3 grads all are from Communications ? Anyone from Commerce ?:o:o

Yep, all 3 grads are from Communications. I work in the public relations field, so... yep.

Why don't you finish your NS obligations first?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top