Sigh, my comp is dead and I will have to build a new one. Main thing is to play BF4. Been surviving on a pair of 6970...... Time to change.
I am planning to get most of my parts from same distro to make RMA easier for me.
MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC (I like this board because of the evenly spaced slots)
i7 4790K
2 x 8GB DDR3 2400 RAM
3 x R9 290 4GB
2 x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB (getting from Amazon)
Sound blaster Z
Seasonic 1250W PSU (using back)
Corsair Carbide 540 casing
Dell 27" U2713HM 1440p Monitor
Do you think the PSU is enough or do I need more powerful PSU?
I am planning to get most of my parts from same distro to make RMA easier for me.MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC (I like this board because of the evenly spaced slots)
i7 4790K
2 x 8GB DDR3 2400 RAM
3 x R9 290 4GB
2 x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB (getting from Amazon)
Sound blaster Z
Seasonic 1250W PSU (using back)
Corsair Carbide 540 casing
Dell 27" U2713HM 1440p Monitor
Do you think the PSU is enough or do I need more powerful PSU?
