My S3 LTE

ericoo

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2000
Messages
3,424
Reaction score
0
Got mine last year Sept from SH, 2 problems so far -

1) I did not receive any OTA update, even I check for Software updates, just reply - No update available. Connect to Kries, it just high, my set don't support update from Kries. Currently, I'm still at 4.1.1, Build Number JRO03C I9305XXALI6
Base Version I9305DXALI6

2) can't paste anymore.

Set OS Stock. Anyone have the same or any solution for the above 2 problems?
 

LobsterX

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
2
Got mine last year Sept from SH, 2 problems so far -

1) I did not receive any OTA update, even I check for Software updates, just reply - No update available. Connect to Kries, it just high, my set don't support update from Kries. Currently, I'm still at 4.1.1, Build Number JRO03C I9305XXALI6
Base Version I9305DXALI6

2) can't paste anymore.

Set OS Stock. Anyone have the same or any solution for the above 2 problems?

my set also starhub set. same prob. no updates.

manually update via odin. go download the firmware at Samsung Updates Latest Firmware - LIVE!

the pasteing problem should go away after you upgrade
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top