My Synology 918+ cannot power on

Trees

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
0
Hello, Does anyone know where I can send to Synology 918+ for repairs. My unit cannot power on, I even bought a new PSU, still cannot power on. Can any help, thank all and Happy Christmas!
 

JellyPudding

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2018
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
If you bought it from a local seller you should be covered with warranty. If you bought from overseas. It might be a little more tricky.

However one thing good about Synology that I heard of is that if they give you a replacement unit. Even if it is a different model. Your HDD can still plug and play to get it back up running.

Merry Belated Christmas
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top