OK the images will take some time to upload. I'll update this thread if I can.
Philz Coffee at 750 Van Ness.
Took this pic at night of the Golden Gate Bridge from Treasure Island. Froze my fingers for it. Winds were strong and chilly. 2-5 deg C.
Next day went for the Bay Cruise which saw the GG Bridge in the day. Lots of kite surfers.
This seal posed for me at Pier 39. Got a better picture than this but later.
Went to the California Academy of Sciences. This pic I like. Why? 5.0 million years ago, the Facepalm's true inventor to express utter disappointment in the view of ultimate failure.
Alcatraz!
Sunset at Alcatraz. I took the night tour. This is the exercise yard.
The sunset shone into this cell which is the most highly sought after cell in Alcatraz.
Philz Coffee at 750 Van Ness.
Took this pic at night of the Golden Gate Bridge from Treasure Island. Froze my fingers for it. Winds were strong and chilly. 2-5 deg C.
Next day went for the Bay Cruise which saw the GG Bridge in the day. Lots of kite surfers.
This seal posed for me at Pier 39. Got a better picture than this but later.
Went to the California Academy of Sciences. This pic I like. Why? 5.0 million years ago, the Facepalm's true inventor to express utter disappointment in the view of ultimate failure.
Alcatraz!
Sunset at Alcatraz. I took the night tour. This is the exercise yard.
The sunset shone into this cell which is the most highly sought after cell in Alcatraz.
