My US trip

SpinFire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2001
Messages
24,190
Reaction score
2
I must agree that Wendys suck. After a few tries, I totally avoided BK and Wendys during my 6 months in US.
Footlong subway for $5 for the win!!
 
Last edited:

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
27,508
Reaction score
47
I must agree that Wendys suck. After a few tries, I totally avoided BK and Wendys during my 6 months in US.
Footlong subway for $5 for the win!!

I was in the middle of nowhere in Kanab, UT and there is a Subway. There is a McD's and a Subway in Page, AZ and I went for the Subway. I passed by the town of St George, UT and there is a Subway there. Ditto for Rockville, UT.

If this carries on, Subway will rule the planet!
 

SpinFire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2001
Messages
24,190
Reaction score
2
I was in the middle of nowhere in Kanab, UT and there is a Subway. There is a McD's and a Subway in Page, AZ and I went for the Subway. I passed by the town of St George, UT and there is a Subway there. Ditto for Rockville, UT.

If this carries on, Subway will rule the planet!

Subway is like the bread-equivalent of Starbucks I guess. It's everywhere!
Haha, there's really nothing not to like about Subway. It's healthy, delicious and cheap... How I wish prices of Subway & Starbucks were similar here in Singapore. I miss the $1.50 Starbucks brewed coffee... It costs twice the price here, crazy!
 

SpeedingBullet

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
38,828
Reaction score
1,648
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top