My Wedding Journey

effynius

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
6ahg.jpg


I have started my wedding journey for a couple weeks now.

I will be documenting my whole wedding preparation journey – marking every step that I will be going through from day one of preparation – right to my actual day – for this is a memory worth keeping.

Share with me your journey too. :)

My Wedding Journey: Chapter One | WhiteLink Bridal
My Wedding Journey: Chapter One | WhiteLink Bridal
Read about my first official appointment with WhiteLink Bridal and all the gorgeous wedding gowns that I have tried on.

My Wedding Journey: Chapter Two | WhiteLink Bridal | Thoughts & Feelings of a Bride-to-be
My Wedding Journey: Chapter Two | Thoughts & Feelings | WhiteLink Bridal
Read about my thoughts and feelings of couples in the midst of wedding preparation, and all the gorgeous evening gowns that I have tried on.
 

ecan07

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
1,719
Reaction score
8
6ahg.jpg


I have started my wedding journey for a couple weeks now.

I will be documenting my whole wedding preparation journey – marking every step that I will be going through from day one of preparation – right to my actual day – for this is a memory worth keeping.

Share with me your journey too. :)


My Wedding Journey: Chapter One | WhiteLink Bridal
My Wedding Journey: Chapter One | WhiteLink Bridal
Read about my first official appointment with WhiteLink Bridal and all the gorgeous wedding gowns that I have tried on.

My Wedding Journey: Chapter Two | WhiteLink Bridal | Thoughts & Feelings of a Bride-to-be
My Wedding Journey: Chapter Two | Thoughts & Feelings | WhiteLink Bridal
Read about my thoughts and feelings of couples in the midst of wedding preparation, and all the gorgeous evening gowns that I have tried on.

VEry pretty! Congrats!! :)
I have a blogger friend who's in the midst of preparing as well, though she wants a special outdoor type of wedding i think. Think she wld love to check out some of these stuff!
 

effynius

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
VEry pretty! Congrats!! :)
I have a blogger friend who's in the midst of preparing as well, though she wants a special outdoor type of wedding i think. Think she wld love to check out some of these stuff!

Great! If she has some awesome ideas, do share too! :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top