dafuq.. singapore no more free delivery if order from UK site?
Ya seems like it. I spam cart and test checkout keep get 30 pound delivery fee.

dafuq.. singapore no more free delivery if order from UK site?
NOW no more free shipping to SG
Min shipping fee starts at 15pounds
sucks man...
u more u buy the more exp the shipping gets
Actually you should try the myprotein.com.sg site, it has free shipping over $100. There's a 30% off strawberry flavour code (strawberry30), so their 2.5kg whey only $52 lol I just bought a few
just ordered from my protein uk for the 1st time. ordered on monday, delivered on Friday. damn fast!
how much you paid for the shipping?
Ya man. I think cos pound weak then need to increase to earn $$


Not sure if it's just me.
Did myprotein just increased delivery fee to SG to be 15GBP?!!!
where is the order from myprotein.sg dispatched from? UK or Singapore?
has anyone ordered from there before? mind sharing the approx delivery time? Thanks![]()
where is the order from myprotein.sg dispatched from? UK or Singapore?
has anyone ordered from there before? mind sharing the approx delivery time? Thanks![]()

Any flavour recommendation? Want to go out from the usual solo choco and strawberry etc but got so many![]()
Ya man. I think cos pound weak then need to increase to earn $$