Myprotein SG

NoEducation

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
Received my shipment of whey. Unflavored, tastes fine, good solubility, no clumping.

But why are their bags so difficult to close? I can't close mine, have to roll down the top of the bag and use a clip.
Think u never touch optimal nutrition or nitro tech before. How is My protein good solubility? The taste is subjective so can't comment and no clumping? Is either the bag I kena got issue or you using blender to mix protein

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
 

vurtomatic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
8,688
Reaction score
5
Think u never touch optimal nutrition or nitro tech before. How is My protein good solubility? The taste is subjective so can't comment and no clumping? Is either the bag I kena got issue or you using blender to mix protein

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT


I've definitely used ON before plus some other ones.


Confirm no clumping and good solubility. I mixed my unflavored whey in a paper cup at work and stirred it with a fork. I was honestly surprised myself. Even True Nutrition unflavored whey can clump when I drink it this way at work.


Maybe I lucked out this time? I can report back tomorrow when I drink it again :s13:


But what has the bag kena issue gotta do with the mixability of the whey?
 

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
33,081
Reaction score
6,420
myprotein i ordered.now is another carrier do de? i dont even have the local tracking number for singpost.
http://www.dpd.co.uk

I bought during Black Fri sales. Order split into 2 carriers. First small pack of Creatine arrived within a week by dpd.co.uk. 2nd box of Whey and gift pack delivered by Trackpad then Singpost. Took 3 weeks. :s22: I would assume they were sent from different warehouses.
 

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
33,081
Reaction score
6,420
Received my shipment of whey. Unflavored, tastes fine, good solubility, no clumping.

But why are their bags so difficult to close? I can't close mine, have to roll down the top of the bag and use a clip.

Dumped all into my old ON container. Have to say the volume is so much more than ON. ON 5 pounds is at most 2/3 full only. :s12: The smaller pack of creatine can seal easily. Solubility is much better than ON too.
 

vurtomatic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
8,688
Reaction score
5
Yes, I can confirm the solubility is the best in all the protein I've had. Even leaving it in water for a few seconds when clumping usually occurs, a few stirs dissolves it, very impressed.

But mine is unflavored, maybe flavored ones have different solubility due to additives.

Any opinions on their other offerings? Tempted to make use of their current offer.
 
Last edited:

ikkozilla

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2011
Messages
8,583
Reaction score
1
Think u never touch optimal nutrition or nitro tech before. How is My protein good solubility? The taste is subjective so can't comment and no clumping? Is either the bag I kena got issue or you using blender to mix protein

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
I tried both muscletech nitrotech, ON gold and ON.

I would say myprotein has good solubility. At least for the impact whey chocomint. The unflavoured caesin is chalky, as all the caesins are.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
 

nimal90

Member
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
173
Reaction score
1
Kenna shipping issues similar to what exp others a few months back.....


Date/Time Activity Event Code
12/12/2017 12:00:00 DELIVERY ATTEMPTED - CARD LEFT 280
11/12/2017 15:02:00 ARRIVED IN COUNTRY / NON EU PRESENTED TO CUSTOMS 204
28/11/2017 05:47:00 ROUTED TO DESTINATION 299
28/11/2017 05:41:00 ROUTED TO DESTINATION 299
27/11/2017 14:33:54 TRAKPAK PROCESS CENTRE UK 198
26/11/2017 14:56:06 DEPARTED The Hut Group

Nobody came by loh.. what card left.. -_- damn singpost again.

Mine worst:-

Date/Time Activity Event Code
03/12/2017 09:41:28 ROUTED TO DESTINATION 299
03/12/2017 09:41:00 ROUTED TO DESTINATION 299
01/12/2017 16:28:35 TRAKPAK PROCESS CENTRE UK 198
29/11/2017 02:02:46 DEPARTED The Hut Group 218

Order on 29/11 but until now haven have any news? Haven reach yet.
 

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
33,081
Reaction score
6,420
Mine worst:-

Date/Time Activity Event Code
03/12/2017 09:41:28 ROUTED TO DESTINATION 299
03/12/2017 09:41:00 ROUTED TO DESTINATION 299
01/12/2017 16:28:35 TRAKPAK PROCESS CENTRE UK 198
29/11/2017 02:02:46 DEPARTED The Hut Group 218

Order on 29/11 but until now haven have any news? Haven reach yet.

Wah... Sorry to hear that. Got any local tracking? Or still otw to sg?
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,812
Reaction score
1,062
Quite regret to get choco flavor, it has sugar content :(

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT

You can try the unflavoured impact whey, on your next order. For me it is smooth and mixes easily, with the taste akin to that of skim milk.
 

xerref

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
27
Received my shipment of whey. Unflavored, tastes fine, good solubility, no clumping.

But why are their bags so difficult to close? I can't close mine, have to roll down the top of the bag and use a clip.

Yea, I usually transfer to a rice container. haha, I also have no qualms about the solubility! Maybe it's the way I mix it? But so far no clumps. No idea why people complain about it.
 

winter_star

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
539
Reaction score
10
myprotein delivery is so slow. it has been close to two weeks yet the item has not arrived yet.
 

vurtomatic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
8,688
Reaction score
5
Were they good?


Just ordered, will report back when I receive them.


Unrelated note, tried to mix unflavored whey with black coffee. Came out terrible. Not only did it clump, it hardened. Strange reaction.
 

soteyh

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
1,289
Reaction score
0
Just ordered, will report back when I receive them.


Unrelated note, tried to mix unflavored whey with black coffee. Came out terrible. Not only did it clump, it hardened. Strange reaction.


Coffee is acidic. It could be it made the whey cuddle like milk
 

xerref

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
27
Just ordered, will report back when I receive them.


Unrelated note, tried to mix unflavored whey with black coffee. Came out terrible. Not only did it clump, it hardened. Strange reaction.

it's the heat. gotta mix with room temp water first or keep the temp below 70ish.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top