Myprotein SG

boiboi123

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
5
Ah thank you!

I bought one tub long time ago and use it ever since...I buy large bags to top it up

It is a shop that you can find around the heartlands. It sells items such as trash bags, plastic bags, plastic food containers etc.
 

xerref

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
27
phoon huat also sell plastic tubs. might be cheaper than myprotein. i personally prefer rice bucket, bigger opening easier to transfer.
 

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
20,555
Reaction score
121
phoon huat also sell plastic tubs. might be cheaper than myprotein. i personally prefer rice bucket, bigger opening easier to transfer.

Got meh? I go to their Geylang outlet to buy my raw nuts; never came across any plastic tubs leh...
 

Macho_Men

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
938
Reaction score
23
The website itself can track just look at the website you can press track in your order to have a more clearer tracking
I see my last status is "the parcel is on it way to it's final destination dated 11 Aug.

Like that means no more tracking when reached sg?
 

galapogos

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
30,098
Reaction score
42
hey guys what kind of container are u all using to store the protein?

i bought a few packs (2.5kg) from the National day sale :D

need a good air tight container. any recommendation? :s11:

Old protein powder bottles. Doesn't everyone have these?
 

daryll92

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Shipment not received at London?

Sat, 11 Aug 2018 01:06:06 LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM Shipment info registered at LONDON.
Thu, 16 Aug 2018 06:00:00 LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM Registered - Shipment Not Received at LONDON.

I ordered my items on 9th August. I tracked my parcel today but why it stated London,UK registered - shipment not received at London.

Anyone can explain this?

Thanks!
 

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
20,555
Reaction score
121
Sat, 11 Aug 2018 01:06:06 LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM Shipment info registered at LONDON.
Thu, 16 Aug 2018 06:00:00 LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM Registered - Shipment Not Received at LONDON.

I ordered my items on 9th August. I tracked my parcel today but why it stated London,UK registered - shipment not received at London.

Anyone can explain this?

Thanks!

You can check with their customer service chat agents.
 

nicholeswong97

Junior Member
Joined
May 16, 2018
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Umm guys my inner singaporean took over me and i bought 3x2.5kg of protein before i even finish my 5kg bag. So im selling one of the 2.5kg impact whey protein elite natural chocolate flavor for $40. Reply and PM here if interested thanks.
 

boiboi123

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
5
I re-ordered the same thing and have an email telling me order dispatched and can expect delivery 20-22 August. The only thing I did differently was to use PayPal (unfortunately need to pay 1% more) instead of credit card

Got my order yesterday. Very accurate timing for me.
 

daryll92

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I placed order on 9 Aug until now I still don't receive my parcel!! Estimated delivery was 20-22 Aug. I tracked my parcel it stated "shipment arrived at station, Singapore" on 21 Aug. Is it pending for local delivery or what?!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top