Can the 35% off for new members stack on top of the XMAS promo code?
anybody tried the milk tea flavor?
Hi guys can check how poor is the delivery service cause I want to try myprotein online store
Can try neighbourhood shops that are not located in shopping malls.Anyone knows where can find those food grade plastic tubs or containers to store whey?
Tried SKP and Phoo Huat but didnt manage to find..
Anyone knows where can find those food grade plastic tubs or containers to store whey?
Tried SKP and Phoo Huat but didnt manage to find..

I’ve purchase from them twice and both of the time it came in good condition and decent timing. There’s tracking number also
From my past experiences, the fastest it took was four days (happened once only), the average was roughly 7-8 days, while the longest I had to wait was 10.May I know how long did it take to reach you?