
Wow, the sound blaster Z and samsung evo 256gb very tempting..
Wow, the sound blaster Z and samsung evo 256gb very tempting..
Wow, the sound blaster Z and samsung evo 256gb very tempting..

Terrible experience with MyRepublic/OpenNet so far.
MyRepublic guy came down to install today but the signal measured from the terminal was low/bad. Tried asking if it was possible to install the equipment first so that once the signal is better can start using. He said it was not possible and that usually everything is installed in one go. Was to sign some form but did not sign it. Next tried to call OpenNet to better understand the situation but that is when the guy excused himself.
Upon calling the MyRepublic Hotline, they said that they received a report from OpenNet last night that OpenNet is having some issues with onsite patching and as such installation will be delayed till... basically for an unknown timeframe.
Note: My Father was the one who signed up for the plan.
When he signed up, he got a confirmed installation for the 30th of Oct.
Afterwards, he received a missed call from MyRepublic(I think on Fri or Sat) but no SMS indicating why they called. When he called MyRepublic on Monday (28/10/13), they said installation would be delayed till some time in November (I do not know if MyRepublic gave any reason). How can a confirmed appointment be changed?
I seek to better understand the situation and hopefully speed up the installation process. We have no home internet now and I am sending this via 3G. We have also cancelled our previous contract with Singtel and Starhub cable TV to rely on Fibre for our entertainment as well as work needs.
I had a good opinion of MyRepublic and expected it to be a smooth transition. Unfortunately, the experience has been bad. Now, I just feel like I should have not trusted MyRepublic and done more research before subscribing to their service.
After doing a bit of searching, I realised that installation seems to be a TWO step process for home passed.
https://support.myrepublic.com.sg/e...g-MyRepublic-fibre-broadband-after-I-sign-up-
That means there will be TWO "installation" dates.
1. How do I know if I am home passed or home reached? The OpenNet site says that my residence is ready for NBN.
2. How long can I expect to wait for the installation to be complete/signal issues to be resolved? Anybody else in a similar situation before?
Let me know your address so i can run a check.Terrible experience with MyRepublic/OpenNet so far.
MyRepublic guy came down to install today but the signal measured from the terminal was low/bad. Tried asking if it was possible to install the equipment first so that once the signal is better can start using. He said it was not possible and that usually everything is installed in one go. Was to sign some form but did not sign it. Next tried to call OpenNet to better understand the situation but that is when the guy excused himself.
Upon calling the MyRepublic Hotline, they said that they received a report from OpenNet last night that OpenNet is having some issues with onsite patching and as such installation will be delayed till... basically for an unknown timeframe.
Note: My Father was the one who signed up for the plan.
When he signed up, he got a confirmed installation for the 30th of Oct.
Afterwards, he received a missed call from MyRepublic(I think on Fri or Sat) but no SMS indicating why they called. When he called MyRepublic on Monday (28/10/13), they said installation would be delayed till some time in November (I do not know if MyRepublic gave any reason). How can a confirmed appointment be changed?
I seek to better understand the situation and hopefully speed up the installation process. We have no home internet now and I am sending this via 3G. We have also cancelled our previous contract with Singtel and Starhub cable TV to rely on Fibre for our entertainment as well as work needs.
I had a good opinion of MyRepublic and expected it to be a smooth transition. Unfortunately, the experience has been bad. Now, I just feel like I should have not trusted MyRepublic and done more research before subscribing to their service.
After doing a bit of searching, I realised that installation seems to be a TWO step process for home passed.
https://support.myrepublic.com.sg/e...g-MyRepublic-fibre-broadband-after-I-sign-up-
That means there will be TWO "installation" dates.
1. How do I know if I am home passed or home reached? The OpenNet site says that my residence is ready for NBN.
2. How long can I expect to wait for the installation to be complete/signal issues to be resolved? Anybody else in a similar situation before?
Still no reply from MR despite I already posted here. Such a great and wonderful after sale service lol.
1) Did you insist OpenNet to give you the signal reading? More than often, it is the loss of signal / bangala from OpenNet aka Singtel (Who owns a third of it's share + OpenNet bangala used ladders with Singtel logo when they do TP installation on my house this year September) never do their job properly.
2) Is the speed acceptable even though noted that ping is not up to your expectation and needs MR to help you on that.
What is wrong with MR seriously?? I received sms telling me that MR is unable to deduct the payment from my card about a month ago. I called the back and checked however, the bank told me there is nothing wrong with my account. After which the CSO found out that it was due to the card expiry date on my card. She then updated it and the payment went smoothly after that.
I went into my MR account to check my bill a week later and I found out MR charged me penalty fee of $10. The CSO told me my bill payment was late for 3 weeks so I was charged with the penalty fee of $10.
What the hell really?? Late payment for 3 weeks then have to pay penalty fee of $10? The main problem is I am NOT the one who is at fault as I have been using the same card for few years. MR was able to deduct my payment for the past 1 year and u all are telling me this now? I need some detailed explanation now.
Its getting ridiculous seriously MR.
Its either u taking your customers for granted or either that your company like to deduct customer credit card as and when you like it.
1) I recommend my friend to MR, so i suppose to entitled for 1 month free subscription.
2) Sept i received a deduction of $38.88. Login to MR account, Sept 2013 "Payment not required"
3) Voice out, and Nivlek mentioned that i didn't paid for Aug 2013 subscription. Went in back to my bank account that $38.88 was deducted on 3rd Aug 2013.
How? Really? i'm tired all of this, u guys are making me losing confidence in your billing system and also if any payment or anything related to customers, please at least email and inform them. Don't just keep quiet!
Your billing is on the every 2nd/3rd of the month. As such the one we charge on the month of Aug 3rd is for the month of July. Sept 3rd is for Aug. And sept 3rd wasn't charged. The payment date for Sept 2013 is 3 Oct 2013 which is free.
I have told the finance to call you and explain clearly.
Send me your CUstomer ID and i will get the 10bucks credited.