subprimelive
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 1,230
- Reaction score
- 23
Not receivedAnyone gotten email on SIM replacement process?

Not receivedAnyone gotten email on SIM replacement process?
This was the main reason for me using MR as well.
Are there any other alternatives to MR talk app from other telcos?
Thank you
Nothing received, but I just checked in my app to "Change Your Plan Freely" and there was an option to switch (says changing plan paused until network is switch over.) Can select esim or psim. I chose psim in case I need to insert to my main phone that has no esim support. No additional costsExisting e sim user, got receive any email that need to change or re configure to SH?
Following up on this. I was billed for the numbers that I have to migrate to the StarHub network.I think MyRepublic is trolling me. Asked me to re-register for a new eSIM due to the network change to StarHub. At the order page, it rejected me because my credit checks failed.
This is a joke.
It's like a port-in processReceived pSIM. Activation in progress... By end of the day, it should be completed?
Completed yesterday. But, the mobile data connection is unstable and seems slower.It's like a port-in process
Does it mean you are charged more than the usual monthly bill?Following up on this. I was billed for the numbers that I have to migrate to the StarHub network.
I have no idea currently. CSO said the charge will be refunded.Does it mean you are charged more than the usual monthly bill?
StarHub to acquire MyRepublic’s mobile business amid ongoing telco consolidation
https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...ile-business-amid-ongoing-telco-consolidation
Realistically this changes very little for MR Mobile subscribers since both 4G (migration in progress) and 5G networks are under StarHub. But we also gleaned the ARPU of $13 from MR Mobile subscribers here, suggesting most users are on 4G plans or the lower tier 5G plans.
i think Starhub will move MyRepublic Mobile customers to eight. Then giga will be phase 2 after moving MR customers to eight (after 14 Mar 2027)This is expected.
The only thing is whether Starhub will kill giga or not.
eight -- heavily promoted
giga -- kind of ignored
MR -- may well keep, like MR Broadband
Yes, actually one thing Singtel has done well here is that they run essentially the same front end (and I guess most of, or at least part of the back end) for both GOMO and Singtel hi!, this would reduce the cost of running both brands. The app, website, order process and features available are essentially the same on both. And they have reduced the public perception that hi/heya was a “value”/cheap brand and including Enhanced priority plans.This is expected.
The only thing is whether Starhub will kill giga or not.
eight -- heavily promoted
giga -- kind of ignored
MR -- may well keep, like MR Broadband
MR pure 4G plans may get killed soon, like eight, as part of Starhub's strategy to raise ARPU.