ukiake
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2006
- Messages
- 7,480
- Reaction score
- 15
My Note 1, Currently I have tried 3 Samsung chargers. So far, on and off can charge. Sometimes it charges super slow, like abt 10% per hour, sometimes it's fast, like 30+% per hour. When it is not charging even though it's plugged in, I'll plug out n plug in harder, and it can charge.. anyone can help?
Methods that i tried
Use different charger, Samsung charger
PowerBank
Got brand new battery
I google it can be charging port have issue temp to go replace it But not sure is it Confirm is the charging port faulty.
Went to Samsung service center staff told me might be the Motherboard problem. and Cost so much more than charging port.
Tried those and still cant be charge... Need help many thanks

Methods that i tried
Use different charger, Samsung charger
PowerBank
Got brand new battery
I google it can be charging port have issue temp to go replace it But not sure is it Confirm is the charging port faulty.
Went to Samsung service center staff told me might be the Motherboard problem. and Cost so much more than charging port.
Tried those and still cant be charge... Need help many thanks
Last edited: