Nano SIM Conversion Cutting service [Free]

mfeOnline

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2011
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
0
hey...where to get my simcard cut??
pm-ed!

I just got my sim cut to nano sim. Went to the kiosk at amk hub B1. Very friendly staffs. Fast and easy. all it takes was 5 seconds. And it was foc unlike other shop charging ppl for it. Very good services. Will definitely patronise the shop if I need anything for my phone. Thank you very much once again. :)

Got mine done at Plaza Singapura. Very friendly guy. Works perfectly. Thanks!!!!

Had mine cut at AMK too! Great service! Thank you!

Enjoy :) Cheers
 

kennethphoonapple

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Nano Sim

I have recently bought a iphone 5. Need a nano sim card. Will u be doing the cutting? Where is the store? please pm me.
 

kityip

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
Hahahah! Not my decision, w feedback :o there's town area also ah =:p

Wao bro, how come you can go around so many places to offer your free services har? ;)

I waiting for my contract to expire end of this month, will need your service...

Thanks in advance. :)
 
Last edited:

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
516
Wao bro, how come you can go around so many places to offer your free services har? ;)

I waiting for my contract to expire end of this month, will need your service...

Thanks in advance. :)

Erm...his shop is everywhere in sg :s13:, in case you dunno what does his nick stands for. Haven't you seen before Mobile Fashion Enterprise everywhere? J8, amk hub, Nex...etc
 

kityip

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
Erm...his shop is everywhere in sg :s13:, in case you dunno what does his nick stands for. Haven't you seen before Mobile Fashion Enterprise everywhere? J8, amk hub, Nex...etc

I see. He is the boss who offered his kind services. Thanks for your infos :)
 

abrams75

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2000
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
342
Yo TS, will u be at city square tmr? Require your service on the cutting.. Thx
 

striker22

Master Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
2,500
Reaction score
7
Sorry for the hijack. My grandmother is using a regular big size non-3G sim card on a Singtel classic 100 plan without data. Her old Nokia phone recently died on her and since I am getting a new handset, I want to pass my iphone 4 over to let her use.

Can cutting the current non 3G sim down to a micro-sim size work on an iphone 4 or do I have to go to singtel and get a "3G enabled" micro sim card? She doesnt need 3G or data plan and just wants to maintain her classic 100 plan which she is only paying less than $15 per month.
 

mfeOnline

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2011
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
0
Sorry for the hijack. My grandmother is using a regular big size non-3G sim card on a Singtel classic 100 plan without data. Her old Nokia phone recently died on her and since I am getting a new handset, I want to pass my iphone 4 over to let her use.

Can cutting the current non 3G sim down to a micro-sim size work on an iphone 4 or do I have to go to singtel and get a "3G enabled" micro sim card? She doesnt need 3G or data plan and just wants to maintain her classic 100 plan which she is only paying less than $15 per month.

Mmm. Not very sure about this one, but should be able to since pre-paid cards are able to use for my old iPhone 4s as well. Don't hold my words for it :s13:

I see. He is the boss who offered his kind services. Thanks for your infos :)

Hahah, not boss la :o I helping out de. No worries if u need any help, just let me know :)
 

timothy

Senior Member
Joined
May 21, 2000
Messages
797
Reaction score
2
Got my 2 micro SIM Msia DiGi cards cut at AMK Hub twice. The guy is very friendly & meticulous. Both cards tested working perfectly.

Thank you very much mfeOnline & ur guy at AMK Hub. :) :)
 

kityip

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
Sorry for the hijack. My grandmother is using a regular big size non-3G sim card on a Singtel classic 100 plan without data. Her old Nokia phone recently died on her and since I am getting a new handset, I want to pass my iphone 4 over to let her use.

Can cutting the current non 3G sim down to a micro-sim size work on an iphone 4 or do I have to go to singtel and get a "3G enabled" micro sim card? She doesnt need 3G or data plan and just wants to maintain her classic 100 plan which she is only paying less than $15 per month.
Normal calling no problem. Just that things like MMS can't send or receive. SMS text no problem.
 

striker22

Master Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
2,500
Reaction score
7
Normal calling no problem. Just that things like MMS can't send or receive. SMS text no problem.

Thanks for this. That is all the function she needs. I was just worried it will not work or it might damage the Iphone.
 

kityip

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
Thanks for this. That is all the function she needs. I was just worried it will not work or it might damage the Iphone.

I ever checked with the CSO, she told me that all SIM cards are the same. If you change to any plans they just update through their computerized system. Value added services also the same. Only differences are the sim card's size, you have to change. Or you port to another operators... :)
 

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
19,097
Reaction score
3,703
Thanks mfeonline... I got my sim cut perfectly. Thanks and helping to bump up this thread! :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top