Need a Graphics artist/designer

tomoya1

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
1,971
Reaction score
28
Hello

I got an image which I would like to make into an A2 poster. Therefore, I'll need a graphics artist/designer to replicate the image such that the size and bpi of the image has to be rightly suited for an A2 poster in terms of clarity.

The image is one that simply contains some motivational wording (designer free to modify as long as the message is striking enough), so I guess it would be easier to replicate compared to scenic photographs or pictures.

Please PM me your quotes. I can send you the image if necessary.

Thanks.
 

jonchong

Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Hello

I got an image which I would like to make into an A2 poster. Therefore, I'll need a graphics artist/designer to replicate the image such that the size and bpi of the image has to be rightly suited for an A2 poster in terms of clarity.

The image is one that simply contains some motivational wording (designer free to modify as long as the message is striking enough), so I guess it would be easier to replicate compared to scenic photographs or pictures.

Please PM me your quotes. I can send you the image if necessary.

Thanks.

Hi, perhaps you could check out Graphic Design Singapore, I know the designers and they're pretty good =)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top