Need advice... insurance related

kittiep

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can I cancel an insurance within the 14 days free look period and then later apply again?

Reason: I have a pre existing condition which the agent didn’t indicate, and also now they having some promotion, which has a certain percentage off the premiums for 1st year.

Thanks.
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
I hope you’re not intending to apply through the same person again.

Freelook yes is 14 days. Next application you can confirm whether the condition was declared by just seeing if the health questionnaire needs to be filled up.
 

kuang89

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
7
Can I cancel an insurance within the 14 days free look period and then later apply again?

Reason: I have a pre existing condition which the agent didn’t indicate, and also now they having some promotion, which has a certain percentage off the premiums for 1st year.

Thanks.

Yes, and no.

Yes you can free look

No you don’t need to re-apply because you just have to declare your health status under this plan and see what the insurer/underwriters will do

Lastly, No don’t do it for the promo because insurer might not offer you back and then you are none the wiser.

Don’t get from that agent because agents who do not declare pre-existing are not ethical at all. It may lead to insurer having grounds to reject your claims/application in future. You may not be covered for your pre-existing but you do not want to be uninsured for other events

I’m an independent Financial Advisor and those are my thoughts on your question.
 

Sharonnnn

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can I cancel an insurance within the 14 days free look period and then later apply again?

Reason: I have a pre existing condition which the agent didn’t indicate, and also now they having some promotion, which has a certain percentage off the premiums for 1st year.

Thanks.

How's everything going now?
 

fcangel

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Hey I'm from AXA and I would love to help answer people's question about insurance plan based on your needs. Not to worry about any obligations, just here to talk and help :) Do message me know to discuss more. Cheers!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top