gladiusgg
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 2, 2011
- Messages
- 7,114
- Reaction score
- 35
Hi guys. I'd like to set aside an initial investment capital of $30k and subsequently monthly investment of $1k~1.5k.
Purpose is to save and grow money for my house in 3~4 yrs time. So most probably I will cash out majority of the money for downpayment, reno and other housing expenses.
Initially I thought of opening a monthly savings account, but I find that the returns are so low. I am not familiar with investing in shares or bonds or RIETS. So I hope you guys here can help me out and give me some advice with your expertise.
Thanks in advance!
Purpose is to save and grow money for my house in 3~4 yrs time. So most probably I will cash out majority of the money for downpayment, reno and other housing expenses.
Initially I thought of opening a monthly savings account, but I find that the returns are so low. I am not familiar with investing in shares or bonds or RIETS. So I hope you guys here can help me out and give me some advice with your expertise.
Thanks in advance!


