confidante
Junior Member
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2009
- Messages
- 57
- Reaction score
- 0
3 years old rig:
MOBO: Intel i7 2600 msi p67a c45
Leadtek gtx 560 ti 1gb OC (old gfx card that needs to be replaced)
Power source: Seasonic M12-520w
I 101% newbie that needs advice on which gfx card is recommended to replace my old one. thats the only thing i want to replace though. Maybe I can have a recommendation regarding a low budget one (<$200) or something got super promo now... My usage on my PC only DOTA 2, watch HD movies, light office work. Please advice all pros!
MOBO: Intel i7 2600 msi p67a c45
Leadtek gtx 560 ti 1gb OC (old gfx card that needs to be replaced)
Power source: Seasonic M12-520w
I 101% newbie that needs advice on which gfx card is recommended to replace my old one. thats the only thing i want to replace though. Maybe I can have a recommendation regarding a low budget one (<$200) or something got super promo now... My usage on my PC only DOTA 2, watch HD movies, light office work. Please advice all pros!
