Hi I want to upgrade the CPU and RAM of this pc.
Specs below.
I check that AMD Phenom™ II X4 should be the best i can get.
And 8GB Ram is the max.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
ASRock > K10N78M
AMD CPU X2 Dual Core X2 550
Strontium DDR2 800 DIMM RAM 2GB
Asrock Motherboard K10N78M Nvdia 8100 Chipset
Cooler Master Elite 341/335 with CM 500 watts PSU
Question:
Is it worth to upgrade the CPU and RAM?
Or is it better to get a new mobo and cpu(e.g intel i3 i5)?
Purpose of the PC:
watch online streaming 1080p.
Specs below.
I check that AMD Phenom™ II X4 should be the best i can get.
And 8GB Ram is the max.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
ASRock > K10N78M
AMD CPU X2 Dual Core X2 550
Strontium DDR2 800 DIMM RAM 2GB
Asrock Motherboard K10N78M Nvdia 8100 Chipset
Cooler Master Elite 341/335 with CM 500 watts PSU
Question:
Is it worth to upgrade the CPU and RAM?
Or is it better to get a new mobo and cpu(e.g intel i3 i5)?
Purpose of the PC:
watch online streaming 1080p.