Need help/comments for my 6D5N itinerary

kkayjung

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone!

I need help/comments for my 6D5N intinerary for 2 pax. I will be travelling on 10sept-15 Sept! I will be traveling by mrt and bus only so please let me know if my schedule is too rushing! :)

DAY 1 (WED) : I will reach taoyuan airport at 5.30am
Taoyuan airport -> Taipei Main Station (to apply for simcard/youthcard/easycard [ hopefully it is open]-> Ximen (Drop Luggage) -> President Office Building -> CKS Memorial -> Ximen MRT for Lunch and Check In Hotel ->
Route 1: Longshan temple -> XiMending area jalan
Route 2: National Palace Museum -> Shilin

My check in time is 2pm, i think by the time we are done will be 3pm, do you think i have time to go to National Palace Museum which is close at 5pm?

Early Rest since tmr is long day.
DAY 2 (THURS): Jingguashi -> Jiufen -> Shifen

DAY 3 (FRI): Stay Real Cafe ( Zhong Xiao Dun hua Station)-> Sun Yat Sen -> Taipei 101 -> Wu Fen Pu -> Raohe

DAY 4 (SAT): Maokong Gondola-> Hello Kitty Cafe ( Zhong Xiao Fu Xing Station)-> ? -> NingXia Night Market

Any suggestion where to go between Hello Kitty Cafe and Ning Xia Night Market?

DAY 5 (SUN): Beitou -> Danshui->Fisherman Wharf-> Shilin

Any suggestion of the attraction ard this area? I haven really research about this area.

DAY 6 (MON):
My flight back to sg is 3.30pm so I need to check in at 1.30pm.
so i will just have breakfast near ximending area.

Thanks so much guys! My bf made me plan the whole trip so I hope I can do well. :p
 

thesal

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
National Palace Museum is huge.. to finish it in half a day is already quite hard.

Maokong Gondola .. think people go there for the zoo and is a 顺便 kind of thing
 

kkayjung

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
National Palace Museum is huge.. to finish it in half a day is already quite hard.

Maokong Gondola .. think people go there for the zoo and is a 顺便 kind of thing

ohhh… that means national palace museum is out then.
I wanted to go Maokong Gondola but my bf dont want the zoo. haha so i left that out. :)
 

SullivanTan

Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2014
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Some tips for your itinerary
Hi everyone!

I need help/comments for my 6D5N intinerary for 2 pax. I will be travelling on 10sept-15 Sept! I will be traveling by mrt and bus only so please let me know if my schedule is too rushing! :)

DAY 1 (WED) : I will reach taoyuan airport at 5.30am
Taoyuan airport -> Taipei Main Station (to apply for simcard/youthcard/easycard [ hopefully it is open]-> Ximen (Drop Luggage) -> President Office Building -> CKS Memorial -> Ximen MRT for Lunch and Check In Hotel ->
Route 1: Longshan temple -> XiMending area jalan
Route 2: National Palace Museum -> Shilin

My check in time is 2pm, i think by the time we are done will be 3pm, do you think i have time to go to National Palace Museum which is close at 5pm?

Early Rest since tmr is long day.
DAY 2 (THURS): Jingguashi -> Jiufen -> Shifen
One-Day Trip:
Maokong Gondola->Shifen->Jiufen->Keelung NM
Transportation of Pinxi, ShiFen & JiuFen | Travel Taiwan


DAY 3 (FRI): Stay Real Cafe ( Zhong Xiao Dun hua Station)-> Sun Yat Sen -> Taipei 101 -> Wu Fen Pu -> Raohe
Combined Tickets:101+Palace Museum=NTD600(20% off)
DAY 4 (SAT): Maokong Gondola-> Hello Kitty Cafe ( Zhong Xiao Fu Xing Station)-> ? -> NingXia Night Market

Any suggestion where to go between Hello Kitty Cafe and Ning Xia Night Market?

DAY 5 (SUN): Beitou -> Danshui->Fisherman Wharf-> Shilin

Any suggestion of the attraction ard this area? I haven really research about this area.
One-Day trip to Tanshui & Beitou
Yangminsan,Palace Museum,Beitou, Tanshui, Shilin NM Itinerary | Travel Taiwan


DAY 6 (MON):
My flight back to sg is 3.30pm so I need to check in at 1.30pm.
so i will just have breakfast near ximending area.

Thanks so much guys! My bf made me plan the whole trip so I hope I can do well. :p
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Last Nov went taiwan. We 9am took train to Ruifang then 1062 to Jiufen.
Then Jiufen 1062 to Jinguangshi
Then Jinguangshi 1062 take back to Ruifang
Then Ruifang take pingxi line to Shifen
THen Shifen take to TMS
Total travelling took us about 4hours +
Travelling time is super long ...
We 8+ then reach Taipei TMS
 

addats

Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
438
Reaction score
0
I think you can give 101 a miss. It is like Takashimaya with all the branded. Unless you want to pay to go up for the view. IF you are into shopping in Wu Fen Pu, you may need half day because there are a lot of things to see and buy
 

bluebell_09

Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Taipei 101 - if never been there, can go once if not long q..got ding tai feng to try. Btw there is a big superdry store if ur bf likes, much cheaper.
Zhong Xiao Dun hua Station - can also explore dazzling cafe or 咖啡弄 cafe
Zhong Xiao Fu Xing Station - can also explore agnes b cafe, few steps down hello kitty cafe (looks old from outside)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top