Need help~ from s7 edge to s8

Rathcycle

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
9,289
Reaction score
3,578
Okay so I screwed up, been using a S7 edge for awhile with no plans to change to the S8 but stupidly accepted a challenge to dump the S7 in a bucket of water.
Now the S7 wouldn't start and I'm not pinning high hopes on it as my rear glass crack with impact and water droplets have appeared on both the front and rear camera lenses.

Is there a way that I could get back the data that is in my S7 when I do get the S8 even when the S7 is dead?
 

Dovahkiinskyrim

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2017
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
0
Okay so I screwed up, been using a S7 edge for awhile with no plans to change to the S8 but stupidly accepted a challenge to dump the S7 in a bucket of water.
Now the S7 wouldn't start and I'm not pinning high hopes on it as my rear glass crack with impact and water droplets have appeared on both the front and rear camera lenses.

Is there a way that I could get back the data that is in my S7 when I do get the S8 even when the S7 is dead?

Firstly if ur data is important to you, you should always back up every now and then.

U can try Samsung service center but it going to be expensive or 3rd party repair shops.

It going to be expensive. So you have to weight the cost whether is it worth it to recover.

As for now just take it as gone already. Good luck.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Okay so I screwed up, been using a S7 edge for awhile with no plans to change to the S8 but stupidly accepted a challenge to dump the S7 in a bucket of water.
Now the S7 wouldn't start and I'm not pinning high hopes on it as my rear glass crack with impact and water droplets have appeared on both the front and rear camera lenses.

Is there a way that I could get back the data that is in my S7 when I do get the S8 even when the S7 is dead?

its as good as impossible now.

put the phone in rice for 24hrs and reboot it after that. hopefully still in time before corrosion occurs..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top