junny1
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2007
- Messages
- 532
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi everyone
I was charging my Galaxy s4 when all of a sudden, it just shows a black screen.
It was working well prior to this.
Removed the battery and put it back. No-go. Pressed the power button again and felt the vibration. The blue power light came on and the white light flashed. But still the Samsung word did not appear. But i think the phone is turned on already. Tried to charge the phone and the red power light came on. But nothing, nothing at all from the screen. Was charging it before this happened.
I am so helpless now, what should i do with the black screen?? Tried many attempts but still black screen...
I was charging my Galaxy s4 when all of a sudden, it just shows a black screen.
It was working well prior to this.
Removed the battery and put it back. No-go. Pressed the power button again and felt the vibration. The blue power light came on and the white light flashed. But still the Samsung word did not appear. But i think the phone is turned on already. Tried to charge the phone and the red power light came on. But nothing, nothing at all from the screen. Was charging it before this happened.
I am so helpless now, what should i do with the black screen?? Tried many attempts but still black screen...

