Hey guys! This is my first time in building my own computer. I have done some quick research and below are some parts that I feel is good. Can you guys please give me some advice on it? 
Btw my budget is around 1.8k
Monitor: ASUS VS248H 24”
SSD: SAMSUNG evo ssd 120gb
HDD: Western Digital 1TB Blue 64MB SATA3
DDR3 Memory Card: AVEXIR Core 1866C9 (16GB=2x8GB) blue led
OS: Windows 8 Home Premium OEM 64bit
CDROM drive: Samsung 24x DVD-RW SATA BOX
Casing: CORSAIR Carbide Spec-03
MotherBoard: ASUS H97-PRO-Gamer i5 4690
Graphic Card: ASUS GTX760 Striker Platinum 4GB or Asus GTX 770 2GB DCUII DDR5 or ASUS R9 280X DCU-II TOP 3GB?
Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper101 x 2
Power Supply: ?
P.S. I need help on the type of power supply as well as i do not know how much power is required for the rig!

Btw my budget is around 1.8k
Monitor: ASUS VS248H 24”
SSD: SAMSUNG evo ssd 120gb
HDD: Western Digital 1TB Blue 64MB SATA3
DDR3 Memory Card: AVEXIR Core 1866C9 (16GB=2x8GB) blue led
OS: Windows 8 Home Premium OEM 64bit
CDROM drive: Samsung 24x DVD-RW SATA BOX
Casing: CORSAIR Carbide Spec-03
MotherBoard: ASUS H97-PRO-Gamer i5 4690
Graphic Card: ASUS GTX760 Striker Platinum 4GB or Asus GTX 770 2GB DCUII DDR5 or ASUS R9 280X DCU-II TOP 3GB?
Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper101 x 2
Power Supply: ?
P.S. I need help on the type of power supply as well as i do not know how much power is required for the rig!
