Christabelleeee
Junior Member
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2015
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello!
I am a girl but I don't have other choice of courses to go in ite, I am a normal technical student. Pass all my subject in Nlevel result with 8 or 10 points For L1B2 but no vacancies for me to get in ite full time nitec course. Application always unsuccessful. Btw my conduct and attendance is poor in secondary school..
These are the vacancies left
You may consider applying for the following Nitec courses with vacancies:
- Chemical Process Technology @ CE
- Electronics (Instrumentation) @ CC
- Electronics (Microelectronics) @ CC
- Electronics (Broadband Technology & Services) @ CE
- Electronics (Computer & Networking) @ CE
- Electronics (Display Technology) @ CE
- Electronics (Mobile Devices) @ CE
- Electronics (Computer & Networking) @ CW
- Electrical Technology (Power & Control) @ CE
- Facility Technology (Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration) @ CE
- Info-Communications Technology (Cloud Computing) @ CE
- Info-Communications Technology (Mobile Networks & Applications) @ CW
- Medical Manufacturing Technology @ CC
Anybody have experienced in these course? Is it fun?
And I do not like engineering, should I wait for next year intake or just choose any course.
I do not want to take private N and O level and traineeship course..
Need help :'(
I am a girl but I don't have other choice of courses to go in ite, I am a normal technical student. Pass all my subject in Nlevel result with 8 or 10 points For L1B2 but no vacancies for me to get in ite full time nitec course. Application always unsuccessful. Btw my conduct and attendance is poor in secondary school..
These are the vacancies left
You may consider applying for the following Nitec courses with vacancies:
- Chemical Process Technology @ CE
- Electronics (Instrumentation) @ CC
- Electronics (Microelectronics) @ CC
- Electronics (Broadband Technology & Services) @ CE
- Electronics (Computer & Networking) @ CE
- Electronics (Display Technology) @ CE
- Electronics (Mobile Devices) @ CE
- Electronics (Computer & Networking) @ CW
- Electrical Technology (Power & Control) @ CE
- Facility Technology (Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration) @ CE
- Info-Communications Technology (Cloud Computing) @ CE
- Info-Communications Technology (Mobile Networks & Applications) @ CW
- Medical Manufacturing Technology @ CC
Anybody have experienced in these course? Is it fun?
And I do not like engineering, should I wait for next year intake or just choose any course.
I do not want to take private N and O level and traineeship course..
Need help :'(
