Need help in moving folders in vb6

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
6,012
Reaction score
75
Hi guys, need some help here.

I want to move folders from one directory to another directory.

The folder structure goes like this:
abc
- 2011
-- Jan
- 2012
-- Jan
- 2013
-- Jan

I will do a if else statement and check for those folder that are 2011 and 2012 to move into a new directory as abc/2011 and abc/2012

How do I do that?
 

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
13,550
Reaction score
1,301
Hi guys, need some help here.

I want to move folders from one directory to another directory.

The folder structure goes like this:
abc
- 2011
-- Jan
- 2012
-- Jan
- 2013
-- Jan

I will do a if else statement and check for those folder that are 2011 and 2012 to move into a new directory as abc/2011 and abc/2012

How do I do that?

Is it that hard to google ? How to: Move a Directory in Visual Basic
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top