
Call them up to enquire first. Ur package need to have the EA sticker and be provided as well on top of receipt.
Die die must have receipt, I have confirmed this with EA. No receipt no warranty.
I don’t know about that ... whether they might be able to trace if the item is their stock from serial number, etc. But 1 thing that is confirmed, got packaging with EA sticker but no receipt also no warranty, they will not offer you alternative e.g. warranty based on manufacture date.Package with EA sticker is also required as well, in my case back then.
Receipt is printed paper, will wear out over time also. Then it's as good as buying without warranty.
Then still stick sticker and record serial number for what????
Don't agree with a distributor's policies, then jolly well don't support them, don't buy the products they carry, or if die die want to use that particular product buy from overseas with warranty claim direct from manufacturer ... troublesome a bit need to ship to them only what.Receipt is printed paper, will wear out over time also. Then it's as good as buying without warranty.
Then still stick sticker and record serial number for what????
I refuse to buy anything distributed by Ban Leong. Haven't bought a single Ban Leong distributed product in over 10 years.
I did an RMA with Ban Leong many many years ago. No problem whatsoever.
Don't agree with a distributor's policies, then jolly well don't support them, don't buy the products they carry, or if die die want to use that particular product buy from overseas with warranty claim direct from manufacturer ... troublesome a bit need to ship to them only what.
I refuse to buy anything distributed by Ban Leong. Haven't bought a single Ban Leong distributed product in over 10 years.
That's why my fav shop now is call amazon.
Sadly the only issue with amazon is the lack or difficulty of rma